When I attempt to use the search feature of my TFS Project Portal I get the following error:
"Your search cannot be completed because this site is not assigned to an indexer. Contact your administrator for more information."
Configure the "Microsoft SharePoint Foundation search server".
- Open SharePoint 2010 Central Administration
- Click Manage content databases under the Application Management section
- Make sure the SharePoint site is selected for Web Application and not SharePoint Central Administration
- Click the WSS_Content database link
- Find the Search Server section and select a search server